- Sun, 16 MayHardwick16 May, 10:00 – 12:30Hardwick, Hardwick, Bicester OX27 8SS, UKChris Manger has recently relocated to Oxfordshire from Lincolnshire and has over 30 years professional training, competing, and handling experience, Chris is a well trusted and knowledgeable horseman and competes regularly in the carriage driving discipline.
- Fri, 28 MayMilton Keynes Equestrian Centre
- Mon, 31 MayZoom Link - will be sent each week
- Sat, 05 JunByfield05 Jun, 09:00 – 16:30Byfield, Byfield, Daventry NN11, UKGrant trained in the techniques used by Monty Roberts and in fact was his demonstration rider in the UK for many years! He has worked with all kinds of difficult horses bringing a calm, non-violent approach to horse training based on communication.
- Fri, 11 JunCrooked Soley11 Jun, 12:00 – 13 Jun, 18:00Crooked Soley, Crooked Soley, Hungerford RG17 0TL, UKFri - Sun camp with 3 / 2 or 1 day options (subject to avail) at Boomerang Equestrian nr Hungerford (1hr drive down A34). Great riding and camping facilities - over 100 XC fences at all heights, massive wax arenas and plenty of poles and show jumps!. 'Shack' for dining, good showers and toilets !!
- Time is TBDSwalcliffe Park EquestrianTime is TBDSwalcliffe Park Equestrian, Park Ln, Banbury OX15 5EX, UKOwen is a 5* event rider and Grand Prix dressage rider but also a brilliant sympathetic and patient instructor and Swalcliffe now have a mini course of fences from 30 -70cm as well as a great choice of bigger fences going up to 1m.